I have been having fun trying out the Stampin' Up! Hot Foil System and was happy with the next card that I made using the Garden Silhouette Hot Foil. I used Stampin' Up! Blending Brushes teamed up with Berry Burst and Fresh Freesia for a resist effect.
Project Recipe:
STAMP SETS: Wonderful Thoughts, Phrases & Frames (Inside), Petals of Beauty (Inside)
INK: Berry Burst, Basic Gray, Fresh Freesia
PAPER: Very Vanilla Base, Layer & Foil Layer, Berry Burst Garden Textures Paper
ACCESSORIES: Silver Foil, Garden Silhouette Hot Foil, Dimensionals, Blending Brushes, All in a Row Embossing Folder
This card is even more beautiful in person and will made the perfect Wedding Card.
Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop in again, you just never know what I will come up with.
Take care,
Cindy
***********************************************************************
What is Happening
- Monthly Technique Class - Wednesday, July 8, 2026; in Person at Schmittys in Neillsville or A Class to Go!
- Monthly Kit Class - Wednesday, July 29, 2026; in Person at Schmittys in Neillsville or A Class to Go!
Also, please feel free to place your Stampin' Up! Order by using the link: Shop with Cindy!


No comments:
Post a Comment