Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Stampin' Up! New Hot Foil System

 You have probably heard and seen the NEW Stampin' Up! Hot Foil System. So while I am gone on vacation, I thought I would just post more information on this.


I watched the video when I got my Stampin' Up! Hot Foil System, and it turned out to be way easier than I thought it would be. The video answered all of my questions!


Here are the first two cards that I made using the Butterfly Flight and Classic Greetings.


For being the first cards using this new system, the cards turned out good. Can't wait to try making some more. If you have any questions, let me know, I can help you!! Stampin' Up! has a fabulous deal going on when you join. Receive $125 of Stampin' Up! product for $99 plus a fabulous Welcome Box.


Whew! Lots of information going on. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Cindy

***********************************************************************          

What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

  • Monthly Technique Class - Wednesday, August 12, 2026; in Person at Schmittys in Neillsville or A Class to Go!

  • Monthly Kit Class - Wednesday, August 26, 2026; in Person at Schmittys in Neillsville or A Class to Go!

Also, please feel free to place your Stampin' Up! Order by using the link:  Shop with Cindy!

No comments: