That's right it is that time of year, my annual Christmas Card Class. You pick the cards, I will get the kits ready for you and by the end of November, you will have 30 Christmas Cards ready to send!
Card #1 - Happy Holidays
Card #2 - Merry Christmas
Card #3 - Ornaments Holly Jolly
Card #4 - Rejoice
Card #5 - Spirit of the Season
Card #6 - Festive Christmas
Card #7 - Christmas Stocking
The cost of the class is $18 (plus postage for the to go class) and will receive a 10 card kit. All you need is basic stamps, ink and adhesive.
Please Note: Please understand that the Designer Series Papers are limited and supplies do run out, designs may change slightly but will be very close and from the same package. Card will be pulled when the supplies run out and replaced with another card. I usually do add 1 or 2 more cards each month.
I hope to hear from you, Fa-la-la-la!!
Cindy

No comments:
Post a Comment