Thursday, August 6, 2026

Facebook Live Replay - Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper

 This week I got to play with the new Frightfully Fun DSP, it is a new designer paper in the July Online Exclusive products. I so enjoyed creating this Gatefold card showing off the paper and the ever so cute Bats & Ghosts Embellishments.

Here is a close up of the card:


Isn't it cute?!! I just love everything about this card and I am sure that my grandchildren will love it too.

Project Recipe:

STAMP SETS: Pick of the Patch, Fright Night (Both are retired)

INK: Memento Black, Timid Tiger

PAPER: Timid Tiger Base, Black Layers, White Inside, Frightfully Fun DSP

ACCESSORIES: Bats & Ghosts Embellishments, Fright Night Dies (Boo!), Deckled Circle Dies (Retired), Deckled Dies (Retired), Cobweb Embossing Folder (Retired)

Even thought I used a lot of retired product, you can easily substitute your own stamp sets and dies.

CUTTING & SCORING:

  • Timid Tiger Base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Scored at 1 1/2" & 5 3/4"
  • Frightfully Fun DSP 1" x 5", 2 1/4" x 5"
  • Black 1 1/4" x 5 1/4", 2 1/2" x 5 1/4"
  • White Inside 4" x 5 1/4"
  • White Scrap -Tag
Now sit back and enjoy the video, it turned out great!



I hope that you enjoyed today's video and will want to make this card for yourself. Why not send me a picture of the card that you make, I would love to see what you make.

Thanks for stopping in!
Cindy

***********************************************************************          

What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

  • Monthly Technique Class - Wednesday, August 12, 2026; in Person at Schmittys in Neillsville or A Class to Go!

  • Monthly Kit Class - Wednesday, August 26, 2026; in Person at Schmittys in Neillsville or A Class to Go!

Also, please feel free to place your Stampin' Up! Order by using the link:  Shop with Cindy!

No comments: