Monday, August 10, 2026

Fair Thank You Cards

 This week is our county fair, I had a special request to make some Thank You's for the grand kids to send to their sponsors for their fair steers. It was my pleasure to make the Thank You cards for them. I went for the nice and simple, since I had to make multiples.

Here are the cards:


Project Recipe:

STAMP SETS: Wild Bunch, Label Me Grateful

INK: Memento Black, Peaceful Pine

PAPER: Thick White Base, In Color Gingham Gallery in Peaceful Pine

ACCESSORIES: Label Me Grateful, Stampin' Blends in Copper Clay, Petal Pink and Smokey Slate, Dimensionals

I hope that you like today's cards, I also hope that the kids do great with their fair project steers. Thanks for stopping in!

Don't forget about our Paper Share, let me know if you want in.



Cindy

***********************************************************************          

What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

  • Monthly Technique Class - Wednesday, August 12, 2026; in Person at Schmittys in Neillsville or A Class to Go!

  • Monthly Kit Class - Wednesday, August 26, 2026; in Person at Schmittys in Neillsville or A Class to Go!

Also, please feel free to place your Stampin' Up! Order by using the link:  Shop with Cindy!

No comments: