Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Argyle Technique Practice Card

 Every month I like to do a practice card for our Technique Class, and this month I used some mostly retired papers and stamps. You know what? It was fun to be able to use the materials, just like it was new to me!

Here is my "practice" Argyle Technique Card:


STAMP SET: Elephant Parade

INK: Misty Moonlight

PAPER: Misty Moonlight Base, White Layer, Night of Navy Layer, Bloom Boutique DSP 

ACCESSORIES: Eyelet Embossing Folder, Hydrangea Hue Dots, 1 1/8" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

The squares are 1" squares and you need 9 of them. I love how this turned out, a cute little baby quilt.

I hope that you enjoyed today's card, I will be posting the Technique Cards later this month, so stay tuned.

Thanks for stopping by,

Take care

Cindy

***********************************************************************          

What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

  • Monthly Technique Class - Wednesday, September 9, 2026; in Person at Schmittys in Neillsville or A Class to Go!

  • Monthly Kit Class - Wednesday, September 30, 2026; in Person at Schmittys in Neillsville or A Class to Go!
  • Christmas Card Classes - September 10th, October 8th, November 12th

Also, please feel free to place your Stampin' Up! Order by using the link:  Shop with Cindy!



No comments: