Thursday, September 3, 2026

Facebook Live Replay - Hello Friend

 This week I not only used the Opulent Oasis stamp set but also the Autumn Opulence Designer Series Paper to make a fabulous Fancy Fold card. I am calling it the Front Flap Tuck Card and here it is.


And here is the inside:


Project Recipe:

STAMP SET: Opulent Oasis

INK: Blackberry Bliss

PAPER: Blackberry Bliss Base, Autumn Opulence DSP, Pecan Pie, Very Vanilla

ACCESSORIES: Stitched so Sweetly (Tag), Seasonal Cheer Embossing Folder-Leaves, Dimensionals, Very Vanilla Dots

CUTTING & SCORING: 

  • Blackberry Bliss Base 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" Score at 3"
  • Blackberry Bliss Front Layer 2 3/4" x 4"
  • Autumn Opulence DSP 2 3/4" x 4", 2 1/2" x 3 3/4", 2" x 2"
  • Pecan Pie 2 1/4" x 2 1/4", 4" x 5 1/4" Inside
  • Very Vanilla 2 1/2" x 3 3/4" Inside, 1 1/2" x 3" Tag
Helpful Hint: I found when putting a fancy fold card together is to use paper clips to put it all together before I even glue it. That way I if I make a mistake it is easy to fix.

Now it is time for the video so that you can see how I made this really cute card.


I hope that you liked today's card and will want to come back often. Thanks so much!!
Take care,
Cindy

***********************************************************************          

What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

  • Monthly Technique Class - Wednesday, September 9, 2026; in Person at Schmittys in Neillsville or A Class to Go!

  • Monthly Kit Class - Wednesday, September 30, 2026; in Person at Schmittys in Neillsville or A Class to Go!
  • Christmas Card Classes - September 10th, October 8th, November 12th

Also, please feel free to place your Stampin' Up! Order by using the link:  Shop with Cindy!



No comments: