I have more beautiful cards to share with you all, today they come from Courtney Ostendarp. I met Courtney about 7 years ago, although we never met in person, we have become internet friends. Courtney was one of the first people to start watching my Weekly Facebook Live and the rest, well is history.
Courtney has a beautiful style with her cardmaking and uses Stampin' Up! to achieve her looks. Thank you for sharing with us!
If you would like to share your cards with me, please do! You can contact me and I will get you my email address. Thanks for stopping in.
Take care,
Cindy
***********************************************************************
What is Happening
- Monthly Technique Class - Wednesday, September 9, 2026; in Person at Schmittys in Neillsville or A Class to Go!
- Monthly Kit Class - Wednesday, September 30, 2026; in Person at Schmittys in Neillsville or A Class to Go!
- Christmas Card Classes - September 10th, October 8th, November 12th
Also, please feel free to place your Stampin' Up! Order by using the link: Shop with Cindy!





No comments:
Post a Comment