Saturday, October 3, 2026

Saturday Spotlight Stamper - Debbie Vine

 Sorry for the delay, I have been busy cutting out Christmas card kits, but here is our first Saturday Spotlight Stamper for October, Debbie Vine. I have some beautiful fall cards from Debbie to share with you all today.





Thank you for stopping in, I hope that Debbie's cards give you some inspiration. She has great ideas!

I have a great weekend.

Cindy

**********************************************************************          

What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

  • Monthly Technique Class - Wednesday, October 14, 2026; in Person at Schmittys in Neillsville or A Class to Go!

  • Monthly Kit Class - Wednesday, October 28, 2026; in Person at Schmittys in Neillsville or A Class to Go!
  • Christmas Card Classes -  October 8th, November 12th

Also, please feel free to place your Stampin' Up! Order by using the link:  Shop with Cindy!

No comments: