Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Do you have your Valentines yet?





Have you started think about what to get the special person in your life? You know that Valentines Day is only a week and two days away.

Well I have been busy, making Valentine gifts that I sell on consignment at a local craft store in my home town. Just before Christmas I wanted to somehow help pay for my hobby, I visited a local craft shop that specializes in gifts and will put your homemade things for sale in their shop on consignment. My Christmas gifts went over very well and I am hoping that same holds true for Valentines.

Here are some of the things that I made for Valentines, above are the magnets that I made using a coaster and post-it notes, I also decorated a clip for the top and tied a ribbon on it. They turned out just beautiful. What do you think?

This is a closeup of the Valenine purse that I made, the purse part holds Hershey Kisses, I think they are just adorable. And so easy to make.


These are candy bar holders, once again I got to do some stamping on these cute covers that a regular sized candy bar will fit into. Wouldn't this be a nice addition to a Valentine's balloon, say tied to the string? They turned very nice also.


And here we have little boxes that will hold 4 Hershey kisses. They are called Peek-A-Boo boxes. They are very easy to make and will be just the right touch to a balloon or flowers for that special someone.
I will post some of the Valentine Cards that I recently made in my next post, so stay tuned. If you are interested in any of the above gifts, I would be glad to sell them to you, just send me an email.

No comments: