Thursday, February 21, 2008

Its All in a Name, Name Frame that is!



I have had this frame for some time and just haven't had time to make this name frame for a friend of mine. They just built a new house and I think that this "HOME" frame will be a nice house warming present.

I used Stampin' Up Outlaw DS Paper, Star punches and the Love & Happiness Rub Ons. You really can't see where I used the rub ons, but I wanted to try them out. There are 4 colors to choose from in the package of rub-ons that got from Stampin' Up. I selected the chocolate chip swirl. The rub-ons were one of my free selections in the Sale-A-Bration mini catolog. It wasn't that hard to use and I am looking forward to using them again. I also used SU gold and Purely Pomegranate cardstock to embellish the Home letters.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! We're in for a warm up finally, might get to be 30 degrees by Sunday!!

No comments: