Sunday, April 6, 2008

It's Spring!!!! FINALLY!!

I bet you are wondering, "Where have you been?!!" Well, to tell you the truth, I've been on vacation, back from vacation, trying to catch up, napping, cleaning house, baking cookies, enjoying the spring weather.

But I have some cards to show you that I made today. I realized that April is a very busy month for birthdays and anniversaries. This first card I made for my son who will be 25 on Thursday. Holy smokes, where has the time went!! Only yesterday he was just this cute little kid.


Recipe:
Stamp Set: Stampin' Up Retired Angler stamp set, For a Friend. Cardstock: Always Artichoke & Bravo Burgandy. Ink: Chocolate Chip.


I stamped the fish in Versamark and embossed with Glassy Glaze and attached with a silver "o" ring.





This birthday card is for my husband's brother. I am thinking of going with a funny sentiment for the inside. Something like, "Another Brithday and you're still in great shape! Proves clean living is over rated, doesn't it?!"
Recipe:
Stamps: Stampin' Up In the Stars , Classic Stars Wheel & Happy Everything
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Brocade Blue & Creamy Carmel
Ink: Stampin' Up Brocade Blue, Versamark


This card I cased from my Upline Kelly. Thanks Kelly!
Recipe:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Garden Whimsey, WhimseyWheel Cardstock: Stampin' Up Glossy White, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose
Ink: Stampin' Up Versamark, Purely Pomegranate, Pumpkin Pie
Stampin Emboss Clear




This thank you card is for a friend of mine, she is one of those people that always has time to "listen."
Recipe:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Priceless, For a Friend
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou
Ink: Stampin' Up Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, Marigold





This card started out as a Birthday card, but now I think I will use it instead as a graduation card. Recipe:
Stamps: Stampin' Up In the Stars, Classic Stars Wheel
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Brocade Blue, Rose Red, Creamy Carmel
I stamped the Wish for You star in Versamark and embossed with Irridescent Ice

1 comment:

Kelly Acheson said...

Way to go Cindy - glad someone's been having fun!!!!