Saturday, April 12, 2008

Time for Some Spring Cleaning!

The last couple of days have been typical spring days;
Snow, Sleet and Rain!!

So, because it was too wet and cold to do anything outside, I made some cards, sorted my cards and made some changes to my blog. One of which was to get rid of the snow photos and get some spring color in it.

Any cards that you see on my blog are for sale. If you are interested in any of them, please email me. All cards come with a decorated envelope and will be sent to you in a padded envelope. I am selling them for $2.00 a piece. I use only Stampin' Up cardstock and ink so you know that they are good quality.

Isn't this a pretty card!! It will be perfect for a Birthday or a Thank You card.
Ingredients:
Card Stock: Stampin' Up Ruby Red, Creamy Carmel, Handsome Hunter
Ribbon: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip Poly Twill
Stamps: Stampin' Up Priceless
Ink: Stampin' Up Purely Pomgranate, Creamy Carmel
Embellisments: Dimensions on the Butterfly





This card would make a nice Spring Birthday card or Thinking About You.
Ingredients:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate, Certainly Celery
Ink: Stamin' Up Whisper White
Stamps: Stampin' Up Celebrate Everything, Garden Whimsey

Embellishments: Stampin' Up Brass Brads



This was my favorite card that I made today. Who would ever think that Lavender and Green would made a good color combo. My Stampin' Up Color Coach thats who!! The scan doesn't really show how pretty this card really is.
Ingredients:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Lavender Lace, Wild Wasabi and White
Ink: Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery
Stamps: Priceless, Happy Everything
Embellishments: Lavender Brad

I hope you liked my creations as much as I do and I also thank you for stopping in!







No comments: