Friday, May 30, 2008

I've been a bad stamper!



Hi Everyone, Yep I will admit it, I have not stamped all week and only stamped last Saturday because I went to a stamp camp that a friend of mine was having. Stamp Camp was awsome and I thought I would be motivated fore sure but nope, this week all of my lovely stamping things are just sitting on my desk waiting and waiting. But tomorrow that is going to change. We got invited to two graduation parties and I want to make a couple of new graduation cards. Plus I just got my Fresh Cut stamp set and notecards and I just HAVE to make something!!


But I should not feel too guilty, its nice outside, the grass is green (and needs mowing again!) and my flower gardens are looking pretty good, if I do say so myself. I just love spring, its right up there next to fall in my book. I tend to spend alot of time outside.


Do you like the above picture? Its a picture of my beagle, Maggie. I think it looks like she is smiling! She was enjoying herself when I took this picture; she was trying to attract the attention of our hounds. My son was working the young hounds and Maggie wanted to get in on the attention and mass confusion.
Here is a picture of one of the many Bluegils that we have caught this spring at a lake just west of us. We've been doing alittle fishing and even though I am not a great fan of fishing, I have to admit its been fun. I usually get very bored when it comes to fishing but this spring its been really alot of fun.
The one day that my husband and I were fishing we seen a large buck with antlers in velvet come down the bank and come within 3 feet of the water. We were out in our boat and the deer could care less. And nope no camera, but it would have been a great picture.
Well stay tuned, I promise I will upload some cards tomorrow. Take care and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: