Saturday, May 31, 2008

Its Graduation Time!!

As Promised, Cards!!!!
I finally got to play, if only for alitle while!

I needed a couple of graduation cards and here are the two that I cam up with. I have gotten so much use out of the Stampin' Up In the Stars stamp set that is in the Occasions Mini Catolog. It really so versatile, I just love it!



The first card also has something alittle different that I learnt at the Stamp Camp that I went to last weekend. I punched out stars and then put it behind tinfoil and rubbed, it made the stars jump out! How cool is that.

Recipe:
Stamps: Stampin' Up In the Stars, Stary Wheel
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, River Rock, White
Ink: Blue Bayhou
Accessories: Dimensions, Tin Foil, Large and Small Star Punch, Stitched Blue Bayhou Ribbon


Now this card started out being cased and then I changed it to make it my own. Its for a young lady that we have known since she was a baby! We use to go camping with her family and now she is all grown up! Boy doesn't that make me feel old! I really like how this card turned out, I took some copy paper and made a little diploma and wrapped Gold Cord around it.

Recipe:
Stamps: Retired Stampin' Up Button Bear, SU Sketch an Event, Background Basics, Gramed Greetings
Cardstock: Real Red, White, Black
Accessories: Black Brad, Gold Ribbon on the Diploma

No comments: