Saturday, June 28, 2008

Now We Know!

Now we know the name of my "Pretty Yellow Flower!"


Thanks to my friends "up north", I am told by Staci that they are
Evening Primrose and Mel told me that they are Missouri Primrose. So they could be Missouri Evening Primrose, or we can just go by Cindy's Pretty Yellow Flowers!!



Now lets look at the cards that I just did today!



This card is cased, as is alot of my cards, I just got the Enjoy Every Moment stamp set and have been well, Enjoying it!
Stamps: Stampin' Up Enjoy Every Moment
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomnagrante, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Brown Brads, Build a Brad





There are some colors that I very seldom ever use and I guess Only Orange would be one of them! But I made this card and I thought its so refreshing looking, would be great for a summer birthday.
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Cardstock: Only Orange, Brocade Blue, White
Accessories: Crystal brad, Pumpkin Pie Stripped Ribbon





I needed a card to Congratulate a friend of ours who just got her first job as a teacher to Pre-Kindergarten children. I thought the apple from Tart & Tangy would be perfect.

Stamps: Stampin' Up Tart & Tangy
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Black, White, Summer Picnic DS paper
Accessories: Black Gingham ribbon, Heart brads, Red Embossing of the red apple.

1 comment:

the Baitlady said...

Too funny about Staci and I and the conflict of the name.... isn't that just a mother/daughter thing to do? I just went onto Google images and looked up the missouri primrose and the evening primrose and guess what... they're the same plant! So we're both right. I think I'm going to call them Cindy's Pretty Yellow Flowers from now on. Years from now our grandkids can go onto Google and search Cindy's Pretty Yellow Flowers, Missouri Primrose and Evening Primrose and they'll all show the same plant. lol