Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hollywood


Here is my scrapbook page that I just made, well really made about two weeks ago but haven't had the time to blog it!
I spelt out "Hollywood" and used pictures of me taken when I visited Universal Studios with my sister a few years ago. I am very behind on my scrapbook pages and am trying to do a few now and then. I think I better pick up the pace if I ever want to get caught up!
The cardstock that I used is Stampin' Up! retired Cool Caribean. Then I used silver glitter glue to make the swirls.
I thought it was pretty cute, one more page to add to the book. I was looking at my scrapbook tonight and was thinking I am going to have to get another book pretty soon, this one is getting filled up pretty fast!
Have a great day, enjoy the weather wherever you happen to be.
Cindy

No comments: