Monday, October 26, 2009

Holly Jolly Christmas Card


What a traditional card this one is, I just love the soft colors, along with the beautiful snowflakes. I don't want to think about snow just yet but I know its time and its also time to start thinking about making those keepsake Christmas cards that your family and friends will ohh and ahh over.
This card uses the Stampin' Up! Serene Snowflakes that can be found the Holiday Mini Catolog. I love the colors used in this card, they are Perfect Plum, Bashful Blue and Rich Razzelberry. Its just great how these colors just all come together to make a beautiful card.
And yes this card is also available in a card kit, remember you get get 12 pre-cut, pre-stamped cards with decorated envelopes that all you have to do is assemble. Easy as pie, trust me they really are and I volunteer to do all of the cutting for you.
This is the last of the cards that we made at the stamp camp, I have a special Christmas pouch to show you and a cute gift box. But they are for later.

No comments: