Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Joy Ornament Christmas Card


This card uses the new Stampin' Up ornament punch and the co-ordinating ornamate stamp set called Delightful Decorations. I just knew when I seen this set that, even though, I told myself, "nope no more Christmas stamp sets." Its one that I am going to order for sure. The card also uses the Stampin' Up! Dies and Folder and is called Embossits Merry. All of these the stamps, die and punch can be found in the Holiday Mini catolog that is currently on sale now!!
To me this card is definitely a WOW!! card; its different but still traditional. I just LOVE it!! The scallops on this card is what makes it a wow! Curious as to how it was done? Well just email me and I will fill you in on all of the details. This card is also available as a card kit. If your interested, read further down in my blog for the prices and what you will get. I can guarantee you that you will not be disappointed.
One more card to show you but that will be in tomorrow's post, so stay tuned!

No comments: