Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bow Hunting with Justin & Kristy!


I figured that sometimes I have more pictures that are too good to not be scraped, so I came up with a 2 page scrapbook page. That way when you get to this page, you will have one page on the left and one on the right.


These two pages are from this year's bow hunting. Both Justin and Kristy went out on the first night of bow hunting. It was really warm and the mosquitos were kind of bad also. But these two hunters prevailed and both came out with a nice buck each.


Justin's buck was a nine pointer with a drop tine and Kristy shot her first buck with a bow. Double excitement for both!
Hey, thanks for stopping, I had a great time creating these two pages.
My thought for today:
There can be no rainbow without a cloud and a storm.

No comments: