Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Camping with Justin & Kristy & Raz



Another two page layout, which turned out just great. My husband and myself went camping with Justin, Kristy and Raz. We went to Eau Claire Lake in Wisconsin, Kristy found this really nice private campground. It had all the comforts but yet was rustic enough to make the weekend just great! We did alittle fishing, sat around the campfire at night and just plain relaxed. We used our pop-up camper, even had to turn the furnace on one night. We had an unusual cold summer this year, but thats okay we still had a great time.
The little camp store had ice cream so Raz even got a treat!
I thank you for stopping in, we are almost to the big holiday and as I make my scrapbook pages I enjoy re-living the moment and remember how lucky I am to have such a wonderful family.
My thought for today:
Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
Life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.

No comments: