Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Justin & Kristys 2008 Christmas Picture

Here is the first page that I have done for Justin and Kristy's scrapbook. It was their 2008 Christmas card. The card also has their dog, Raz on it with them. She is so black that they should have wore light colored sweatshirts. They said that they would wear something different for this year.
I used the Stampin' Up Decorative Ornaments stamp set to make the ornaments, embossed them in gold and then punched them out with my new ornament punch. I don't know why but I really like paper punches! I then completed the look by using a black marker and drew lines to represent the ornament strings.
I used every part of the picture card that they sent, including their names and the "Merry Christmas".
Next page will be coming up with a fishing scene for the Spring of 2009.
Till next time, take care and have a great day!

No comments: