Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New Scrapbook Project - Justin & Kristy

So here is my next scrapbook project. I am making a scrapbook for Justin, our son and his girlfriend. I have only started it so all I have so far is the front cover and one page. The biggest problem that I am running into is find enough pictures of the two of them. Its hard to believe that they don't take alot of pictures of each other.
What I like to use for my scrapbooks is 3-ring binders that I buy at Walmart. They have the plastic sleeve that you can insert whatever you want for the cover, side and back cover. The reason I like this is that I can personalize it the way that I want it. Just makes it alittle more special.
The picture that I used is the two of them from last winter when they went ice fishing up by Phillips, WI. Remember the winter of 2008, remember how cold it was?! I sure hope that we don't have that cold of a winter this year but I think that I am going to be mistaken!!
Thanks for stopping in, and have a great day!

No comments: