Sunday, January 17, 2010

Engagement Scrap Pages


Last night I finished another double page for the scrapbook that I am making for our son and his fiance. Rather than crowd the photos that I had, I made it a double page so that when you open the book you will have the "We're Engaged" on the left side and the other page on the right. I really like how that works out by doing a double page this way.
I used Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue and Apricot Appeal cardstock, some Polka Dot Designer Paper and Bashful Blue ink. I also used the SU sets Polka Dot Punches and Figures of Speech. Also notice the engagement ring on the second page and how I used a crystal brad for the diamond. Sometimes I just amaze myself!!!
As always take care, thanks for stopping. Here is my thought for today:
Love is Today; The living, loving, present. Our lives are but the day repeated.




1 comment:

Dar said...

Cute...I like the announcement page to start. and congrats to the youngin's
Blessings Be Yours