Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy New Year Together


I have found with every scrapbook page that I make for the "kids" that I am enjoying myself more and more! My husband thinks I am probably loosing it and maybe I am but I am getting the satisfaction of putting together memories in a scrapbook that they will be able to enjoy for years to come.
This page was a challenge and still so much fun to make. They were only able to give me one picture, and I couldn't think of anything to do with it. But I started laying it out using Stampin' Up! Cool Caribean cardstock as the background, layering the photo, words and date on Tempting Turquoise and Pink Passion cardstock. But I needed something to add alittle "bling" to the page, brads! I remembered that I had some balloon brads, don't ask me why I had some, I must have thought they were cute when I bought them, and I just happened to have a SU stamp of a balloon. And here is the page!

My thought for today:
No goal is too high if we climb with care and confidence.

1 comment:

~mel said...

Cindy... the pages that you're doing are just fantastic! The kids will certainly hold them as cherished memories for years and years to come... even your grandloves some day will say, "that's the book my grandma made." Keep up your great works of art!