Monday, January 25, 2010

Justin's Gram & Pop!


The other part of Justin's family is my mom and dad. When Justin was born, my dad didn't feel that he was old enough to be a grandfather or grandpa; my mom suggested being called Pop and he liked that! So my mom decided if he could be Pop, that she could be Gram.
Justin is also the only grandchild on my side of the family. How lucky Justin was growing up as my mom and dad only live about one mile from our house. So Justin could always find an excuse to go and visit Pop and Gram. There was always chocolate chip cookies waiting or a ride on one of the horses.
I figured that someday these pages will give Justin and his future family special memories that I have captured in these pages.
As always, thanks for stopping in, I appreciate it.

No comments: