Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Clowing for the Camera!


As we continue our tour of Universal Studios you find alot of different places to have your picture taken. And that is exactly what my sister and I found, from the Stockade to the Flintsones car. We laughed, smiled and giggled and had a great time.
I didn't know if I would like this layout but it really turned out nice and crisp; alittle different and didn't take alot of time. I used the Stampin' Up! Word by Word background stamp for the different expression words that I used. Even though so many of my stamps are retired, I am still getting alot of use out of my stamps.
I don't have alot of stamps and for the last year have had to give up being a demo for Stampin' Up! but I still love their products; and NOW that my dear husband has been called back to work I can look forward to replenishing my supplies of cardstock and maybe even some new stamps!! New stamps, I can't wait!!
Until next time, take care and thanks for stopping!!

No comments: