Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lights, Camera, Action!!


Part of the tour of Universal Studio is to be part of a flash flood and other scary thing. You can see the water starting to come down the hill, in the middle picture its starting to pick some speed and the last picture its rushing. Of course there is music playing when the water is coming and you feel like you are a part of the scene.
I used some of my crystal brads in golden yellow to add some sparkle to my page. I can't wait to start my next page, it will be the other side of this page as its a double page layout again.
I can't wait to show you and I haven't even made it yet! But I have the idea, so it should be good. I can tell you it was a continuation of the water theme from this page plus more!!
So until next time, take care, thanks for stopping.

No comments: