Sunday, February 28, 2010

Friend to Friend Card


I learnt a new technique last night and just had to try my hand at it. Its called Faux Metal Ceiling tile. It went pretty good and I think that I will share this card with my good friend, Kelly. No particular reason, I just think that everyone deserves a card to say that I was thinking of you today!
The cardstock that I used is Stampin' Up! Rich Razzelberry, one of the new in-colors that I have totally fallen in love with!! The stamps used is Stampin' Up! Pocket Silhouettes and Great Friend.
Hope you liked my card and as always, Thanks for Stopping!

1 comment:

Anke said...

I used to be a SU demonstrator, and even though I don't sell it anymore, I'm still totally hooked on their products. They are wonderful and ever since I discovered SU, I haven't bought a card.
Your cards and scrapbook pages are very, very pretty.