Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Second Valentine's Card


Here is the second Valentine's Day card that I made. I am happy with the results. I used demensions to pop up the hearts and then cut down some tags that I had and attached them using a window brad. I stamped a design and punched it out using a 1/4" punch and used that as my design for the brad.
It was a very busy day for me and I am glad that I was still able to get some stamping in. Got my house cleaned up and that included cleaning both bathrooms, vaccumed and then made a batch of chocolate cookies. The son was home and I think he ate a dozen and took another dozen cookies with him. He said that they don't make cookies at his house as they are on diets. I snickered to myself, there goes the diet I thought! But then I remembered that my mom always made the best chocolate cookies also so I couldn't blame Justin for eating and taking some with him; as I use my mom's recipe also!
Take care, I have a couple more cards to make and will try and post them this week.

No comments: