Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Universal Studio Backlot

This is the double page layout that I was telling you about. The Universal Studio backlot is just filled with all kinds of sets, from downtowns, beach scenes, to the actual studios. The first page



shows the backlot of a old time downtown, a mansion a beach, studios and the Amityville Horror mansion.

The second page shows my sister and I posing the the "Back to the Future" car and my sister by the original car, Kitt from "Knight Rider."

I just love how both of these pictures compliment each other. With all of the stars and the coordinating colors of Stampin' Up's Blue Bayou and Night of Navy. The Silver and Night of Navy stars just give it that little extra accent. The next page that I am working on will be from the movie set, "Backdraft." I think that you'll like that page also.

Thanks for stopping, I hope you enjoy my journey down memory lane.




No comments: