Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Florida Vacation 2010


Its back to scrapbooking!
Not that I mind, but I am under a deadline to finish the kids scrapbook before the big day! The days to the wedding on June 19, are going by entirely too fast! On the bright side, I am almost done with the "pre-wedding" photos and the book is almost full!
I found out this past weekend, that the "kids" want to show case the scrapbook at the wedding reception for everyone to see! I was so honored, I stamp cards and scrapbook pages because its something for me to do and I enjoy it. To have it on display is really quite an honor for me!
In March, Justin, Kristi and myself flew to Naples, Florida to visit my mom and dad who were vacationing there. There is nothing as pretty as a Florida sunset. Naples is located on the gulf and the house is only a few blocks away. We spent some time on the beach looking for shells and enjoying the beautiful sunset.
I hope that you enjoyed my scrapbook pages, I have some more page that I will post in the next few days. Take care!!

No comments: