Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Spring Flowers


I finally took my camera outside with me and took some pictures of my flowers that are blooming. The first picture is my peony bush, it is one of the early ones!
The yard is looking pretty good, which is good thing as Jim and I decided to host the rehersal dinner here at the house for Justin and Kristy. They loved the idea, now its just a matter of getting everything all spruced up for about 35 people!!
My Bleeding Heart bush, its about 4 years old and this year it had the most flowers! I just love it!
We started cleaning the garage this past Saturday, the last time it was really cleaned was seven years ago for Justin's graduation. So far we got two garbage cans full of "things Jim couldn't part with" and we are only half done!


Some Violas that re-seeded themselves from last year. They really did very well. Maybe it was our mild winter that helped.

I have my menu all picked out and am gathering my recipes so that I can start watching "sales" to get alittle better bargain!

Here is my thought for today:
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..

As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: