Monday, May 31, 2010

For the Love of Raz!


Ever so often I start a scrapbook with just the pictures and then all of a sudden, the page just comes together and finishes itself!! That was this page. Justin and Kristi's dog or should I say daughter, Raz, she is such a nice dog and quite the ham for the camera. Of course, I don't think that there isn't anything that Raz wouldn't do for Justin and Kristy. They adopted her from the Humane Society and I think that she adopted them also. But it makes you wonder, who adopted who first?!
I got some chipboard decorations that my dad that he found at a garage (I couldn't believe it either) and finished this page in ten minutes time! I found it quite fitting to use Stampin' Up!'s Rich Razzelberry cardstock for my background, stamped some butterflies and lady bugs, added the chipboard butterflies and wha-la!
I hope you like my scrapbook page, I hope to have more pages to post very soon. As always, take care.

1 comment:

~mel said...

Cute! Raz is one lucky pup. Chipboard decorations ~ that's something I never heard of before. Interesting. Your page turned out really nice.