Saturday, May 1, 2010

Last Butterfly Card!


Your probably getting sick of butterflys but they must be quite popular this year as I got 2 new stamp sets and they both have butterflys and of course I just had to get the newest SU Embossit folder, I just love it!! Again this card uses all Stampin' Up! ingredients and here is the list:
Stamps: Of the Earth, Oval All
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Gable Green
Ink: Bashful Blue, Gable Green
Extras: Silver Cord, Dot Embossing Folder, Butterly Embosslit, Scallop Punch, Poinsetta Embossing Folder, Celery Taffeta Ribbon
I just love how these butterflys are turning out when I use the silver cord for the body and feelers! Its the little things that make me happy, I think I am either (a)Getting old OR (b)A cheap date!
I still have more cards to make and Ihave to get a shower card made for next weekend and two wedding cards, some graduation cards; eeks I better get stamping!! I always like to have the cards on hand so that when I need them I have them!!
I just love the spring that we are having this year, not only did the snow leave very early but it was dry enough that we didn't have to wear boots very long. AND I can now walk outside every day inside of just using the treadmill. Even though it did freeze here a couple of times this week for which I did walk on the treadmill instead of outside but I am thinking that tomorrow I am walking outside for sure. When I walk outside I take our two beagles, they just love it!! As soon as they see the leashes they are so excited and I think that they are smiling too! We walk from our place to the end of our road which hits the blacktop, its about a mile to the highway and a mile back. So a nice two mile walk is pretty good for us and because I have been walking on the treadmill since the first of January (yep pat me on the back and I have lost 12 pounds too!!) I am not winded but the beagles are! They are pooped by the time we get back but its good for them they need the exercise. We have seen some interesting wildlife; not always good but it really gets the blood pumping when you have a big black bear running down the road towards you because it got spooked by our hounds that we have in the backyard when it decided to walk down our driveway!! Boy that one was interesting! We've seen deer, skunks, coyote, rabbits (oh the beagles really like them!) a bear and a wolf. The last two I could have done without but when you leave in the country you have to expect these things. I usually try to take my cell phone along just in case I have to make a call home for help. So far so good though, we havent' seen anything interesting.
Well thats it for me this week, take care, talk to you next week!!

No comments: