Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thanks for Caring Card

It was so nice to have such a nice weekend, we actually made it above freezing!!  Two days up to 30!!  Whoo-hoo!!  Heat Wave!  I am hoping that we are past the really bitter cold weather, a few cold days is fine, some snow but lets start thinking about spring!!  It was time to create a springtime card and this is what I came up with:
This card uses Perfect Plum , Very Vanilla and Always Artichoke Stampin' Up! Cardstock; I also got to play with my new Designer Series paper, Sprinttime Vintage. The stamp set is Thanks for Caring, its one of the stamp sets from the new Occassions Mini Catolog.   The ink is Perfect Plum. I ran my cardstock through the Finial Press Embossing Folder, added some Chantilly Ribbon and also added Beautiful Wings Embosslits to complete the card.

As always thanks for stopping and take care.
Cindy


No comments: