Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Springtime Eastern Blooms

I have been missing in action for awhile, March has been the busiest month that I have had in a very long time. I was able to visit my parents in Naples, Florida the first part of the month. The weather was great compared to Wisconsin. Two stamping workshops and now I am helping my husband with his latest brainstorm! He decided to tap maple trees this spring. We only have 30 trees taped but 2 taps per tree equals 60 taps and 60 buckets! It also equals alot of work but it hasn't been too bad, our son has helped gather and being outside on a nice day has been great!

My card uses all Stampin' Up! products.
Stamp Sets - Eastern Blooms & Priceless Cardstock - Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla and DS Paper Springtime Vintage
Accessories: Scallop Trim Punch, Grossgrain Ribbon that I dyed Rose Red, Pearl Jewels and Dimension for the one flower.

So tell me, what do you think? After I got done with the card I thought, not bad for someone who worked outside all day, took care of the beagles tonight and is very tired!!

As always, thanks for stopping by. My SU order will be here tomorrow and I can't wait; can you say cardstock?? My supplies are seriously depleted and I can't wait to see my goodies, just like Christmas in March!!

No comments: