Sunday, April 3, 2011

Baby Shower Invites

Here is the baby shower invites that I am making
for Justin & Kristy's baby shower. The guys are also invited to a special diaper party at the same time that the gals are invited for the baby shower. Both Justin & Kristy are outdoor'sy so that why I decided on this cute little forest friend.

All ingredients are from Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set:  Forest Friends, Tiny Tags

Cardstock:  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 4 1/4, 2 x 4 & 2 x 2
Chocolate Chip 1/4 x 4, 2 1/2 x 2 1/2
Certainly Celery 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 & 1/8 Punch Circles for Flowers
Pretty in Pink for Tiny Tags using Tag Punch, Flowers using Boho Blossoms

Ink:  Chocolate Chip

Accessories:
Glue dots, Gold cord

I only had to make 36 of them and they went really fast, almost have them done but I had to take a break so that I could share!  As always, thanks for stopping in and take care.
Cindy

3 comments:

becki said...

Very cute Cindy...Regan and I just went to her best friends baby shower. She is having twins. She doesn't know what she is having. That would just kill me not knowing. It is always so special to have something like this invitation that was made just special for them.

mackyton said...

Pretty pleased to see the invites. My cousin is also planning to arrange a superb gala bridal shower for her sister in law. I think she needs a garden spaced area of Los Angeles venues with everlasting set up. Table and buffet luncheon will be done with quality beverages. I am not able to get an attractive gift for mommy to be.

Cindy Ehlers said...

That is so derdul, glad that you liked them.