Sunday, August 18, 2013

Technique Class to Go!!

If you are a stamper or wished that you could be a stamper, I think that I can help you out!!  Without making a huge investment, you can stamp and make beautiful cards that you will love to share with your family and friends.

I am offering a Monthly Technique Class to Go!  You will learn a new and fun stamping technique and receive all the materials (except the stamped images, per Stampin' Up! policy) to make two technique cards and a fancy fold card, you will also get a technique tag to file, put on a key ring or whatever you would like!  I also include detailed instructions.

Class-To-Go Card Kits are available for a limited time!  Can't make it to my class?  I include all the pre-cut, pre-punched, and pre-die-cut card supplies, plus embellishments, for all four cards. The Kits do not include adhesives, piercing or pre-stamping (per Stampin' Up! policy).

 Class-To-Go Card Kit Price:
  • The Class is only $10 or FREE with a $15 order placed at my Online Store, here is the link;
  • The kit will be sent to you via US Mail, please include $4.50 for shipping and handling; if you live in the area, contact me by email to make arrangements for pickup and save yourself the postage!
  •  
    Here are a few of our past techniques:
    Masking Tape Background (August Class)
    Chalkboard Technique (July Class)
    Sanding Technique (June Class)

    So give it some thought, let me know if you are interested!!

    As always, take care!
    Cindy
     
     
     

    No comments: