Friday, July 10, 2015

June Kit Class - Cottage Greeting Card Kit

I realized that I had not posted the pictures of the completed cards that we made at the June Card Kit Class.  I must admit, this was one of the most fun classes that I have hosted.  Not only did I teach the class but I for once ordered myself one of the card kits and I am so glad that I did!!

The Cottage Greetings Card Kit is located on page 154 of the Stampin' Up! 2015-16 catalog.  The kit has EVERYTHING that you need to make 15 cards, 5 cards of 3 designs.  The kit includes card bases, envelopes, silver foil envelope liners, die-cut paper and foil images, bakers twine, sequins wood veneer sheets, enamel dots and stamping dimensionals.

I just loved these cards and I am so glad that we decided to make this kit!!  It was so easy, no planning was required on my part and when we made the kit, we didn't have do any planning either!!  How cool is that?!!!

Here are the three card designs:



Aren't they gorgeous?!!  For July we will be making the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit by Stampin' Up!; if you would like to get in on the fun, send me a message.  \

Happy Stamping!
Cindy

No comments: