Saturday, August 22, 2015

Convention Cards Continues

Before I start working on cards from the New Holiday Catalog that is coming up on September 1st from Stampin' Up!  I just HAVE to share some more convention cards with you.

Card received from my upline, Kelly Acheson using the Spiral Technique.  She makes it look so easy doesn't she?!!
 Card received using Summer Silhouettes
Card received from my friend, Joellyn using Garden in Bloom stamp set.
Card received using Kinda Eclectric and Hello Life stamp set.
Card received using Kinda Eclectic stamp set.
 Card received from Marcia Gay using Tin of Cards stamp set.
The gorgeous card was received from my friend, Joellyn using Hello Life stamp set.  I just love it!
Beautiful card received from my friend, Sarah Simon from Appleton, WI.
 Card received from Jaye Lauria, simple and stunning.
Card received from Michelle Lyon from York, PA; using the Garden in Bloom stamp set.
I will post another group of convention cards tomorrow, don't forget to join me then!!

Here are a few of the stamp sets that were used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



 ******************************

Whats Going On:

August Kit Class - Tuesday, August 25, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Schmitty's Restaurant basement.

******************************
Clearance Rack
See all of the Clearance Items Here:  Clearance Rack
  • Click here to see the WEEKLY DEALS - they run from Tuesday through Monday every week!
  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly project kit - subscribe today - PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the NEW BIG CATALOG
  •  


***********************************

It's so simple to shop in my online store:
Shop with Cindy!!
Thanks for stopping by, so glad that you did!!
Cindy


 














No comments: