Friday, August 21, 2015

Have you Gotten Your Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog?!!!!

Did you get your Holiday Mini catalogs??? Mine started arriving yesterday! If you haven't you HAVE to EMAIL me ASAP!!!  I have extras and will be happy to deliver one to you!!

You can shopping in my "STORE" on September 1st!!!

 If you don't have a demonstrator email me and I'll be happy to send one out to you. The postage in a brown envelope is $2.08. Don't delay - the excitement for this beauty is NOW!!!  You are going to LOVE it!!!

Whats Going On:


August Kit Class - Tuesday, August 25, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Schmitty's Restaurant basement.


******************************
  • Click here to see the WEEKLY DEALS - they run from Tuesday through Monday every week!
  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly project kit - subscribe today - PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the NEW BIG CATALOG
  •  


***********************************

It's so simple to shop in my online store:
Shop with Cindy!!
Thanks for stopping by, so glad that you did!!
Cindy

No comments: