Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Convention Swaps - Awesomely Artistic

The best part about going to the Stampin' Up! Convention is all of the beautiful swap cards that I received.  Not only does it give me some great inspiration but lets me see cards made using stamp sets that I don't have yet.

Here is another set of swap cards using the beautiful stamp set, Awesomely Artistic.  Let me show you what I mean:

 Swap card received from my friend, Cathy Miller
 Swap card received from Kathy McDowell from Indianpolis, IN
Swap card received from Joellyn


Here are some of the products that were used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



 ******************************

Whats Going On:

August Technique Class - Monday, August 10, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Schmitty's Restaurant basement.

August Technique Class - Wednesday, August 12, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Apple Valley Restaurant.

August Kit Class - Tuesday, August 25, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Schmitty's Restaurant basement.

******************************

  • Click here to see the WEEKLY DEALS - they run from Tuesday through Monday every week!
  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly project kit - subscribe today - PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the NEW BIG CATALOG
  •  



***********************************

It's so simple to shop in my online store:
Shop with Cindy!!

Thanks for stopping by, so glad that you did!!
Cindy





















No comments: