Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Convention Swaps - Everyday Card Ideas

Here are three more swaps that I received, I always am looking for stamps that feature animals and this set of swaps is just what I was looking for more even more ideas.  I hope that you enjoy them also!

Card received from Kathy Braine, New Holland, PA

Card received from my friend, Cathy Miller




Here are some of the products that were used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




 ******************************

Whats Going On:

August Technique Class - Monday, August 10, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Schmitty's Restaurant basement.

August Technique Class - Wednesday, August 12, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Apple Valley Restaurant.

August Kit Class - Tuesday, August 25, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Schmitty's Restaurant basement.

******************************

  • Click here to see the WEEKLY DEALS - they run from Tuesday through Monday every week!
  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly project kit - subscribe today - PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the NEW BIG CATALOG
  •  



***********************************

It's so simple to shop in my online store:
Shop with Cindy!!

Thanks for stopping by, so glad that you!!
Cindy








No comments: