Thursday, November 19, 2015

Boughs and Berries Bundle

Sometimes I have to look through a Stampin' Up! catalog to find the special items that I may have missed.  The Boughs and Berries Embossing Folder is one of those!!  It is located on page 30 of the Holiday Stampin' Up! Catalog and is part of a "Bundle & Save 15%".

The Bough & Berries Embossing Folder is part of the bundle with the stamp set Berry Merry!!  The order number for the bundle is #140875 andis $20.75.

I recently used this embossing folder and stamp set at my monthly technique class, this set is really a wonderful set.

To make your holiday cards, you can shop my on line store, by following the link below!!  Don't delay, the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog is only available until January 4, 2016.  Do you need a catalog and live in my area?  Contact me and I will get you a copy ASAP! 

  
November Kit Class - Tuesday, November 17, 2015; 5:30 p.m. at Schmittys
December Technique Class - Monday, December 14, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Schmittys 
December Technique Class - Wednesday, December 16, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Apple Valley
December Kit Class - Tuesday, December 29, 2015; 5:30 p.m. at Schmittys
******************************
  • Click here to see the WEEKLY DEALS - they run from Tuesday through Monday every week!
  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly project kit - subscribe today - PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the NEW BIG CATALOG
  •  


***********************************

It's so simple to shop in my online store:
Shop with Cindy!!
Thanks for stopping by, so glad that you did!!
Cindy


No comments: