Friday, November 20, 2015

Embellished Ornaments for Christmas!

There is a stamp set in the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog that may look complicated or to much of a hassle, but let me assure it is anything but and is SOOOOO much fun!!

What am I talking about?  The Embellished Ornament stamp set and matching Ornament Framelits that making cutting out these beauties a piece of cake!  The cards that you can make with this stamp set and framelits are endless and the cards are so pretty!

 Isn't this card pretty?  I added a layer of Snowflake Vellem as a layer, I love the results!
I just love the simplicity and elegance of this card, it looks like I spent a ton of time on it but I didn't.

TIP:  To make your framelits work a little better when there are alot of pieces to cut out, try running the framelit through your Big Shot with a unused dryer sheet that you have folded to make four layers.

Here is what you need to make these beautiful cards!!  You can order from my on line store anytime by following this link:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cindysstampingstudio/

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I hope that you enjoyed the cards, let me know what you think; I always love hearing from you all!!

  
December Technique Class - Monday, December 14, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Schmittys 
December Technique Class - Wednesday, December 16, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Apple Valley
December Kit Class - Tuesday, December 29, 2015; 5:30 p.m. at Schmittys
******************************
  • Click here to see the WEEKLY DEALS - they run from Tuesday through Monday every week!
  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly project kit - subscribe today - PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the NEW BIG CATALOG
  •  


***********************************

It's so simple to shop in my online store:
Shop with Cindy!!
Thanks for stopping by, so glad that you did!!
Cindy










No comments: