Wednesday, July 27, 2016

July Stamp Set of the Month - Sitting Here

Hello Everyone!
 
I have been thinking about doing this for a while and that is to have a stamp of the month!  This is a fun way to keep stamping this summer and all year round!!  The bonus, the price of the Stamp of the Month comes with EVERYTHING you need to make 4 cards with envelopes and instructions., PLUS YOU GET TO KEEP THE STAMP SET!!

PLEASE NOTE:  This is not a Stampin' Up! kit, this is a kit that I am creating for my stampers using the high quality Stampin' Up! cardstock, embellishments and stamps that we love so much.  In other words, I created this because I know how important quality at a good price is to myself but also to you!

What a great way to keep on stamping!  Take it with you camping, out of town; the possibilities are endless!

Here is how it works:
* Order the Stamp of the Month from me by sending me a check for $24.  This covers the shipping, sales tax and the cost to make 4 cards using this stamp set.

* The kit will include, not only, the stamp set but also the cardstock that is all cut and scored for you, the embellishments and instructions to make the 4 cards.  The instructions will include a picture of the finished card in color, but these are your cards, so you can change them and make them your own if you like!

* Requests and payment for the stamp set kit must be received by the end of the month (July 31); I will then order the stamp sets and start creating four great cards!  Past kits will be available once we get going but all kits must be paid for in advance.

* Once I have it all completed, I will personally deliver your kit to your workplace (if that is ok) or your home.

* Every month we will have a new stamp set, this is the July set that you would receive the first part of August.

Here is the July Stamp Set of the Month!!

Sitting Here is the name of the set, it is located on page 100 of the Big Stampin' Up! Catalog and is new this year.  The set is a photopolymer stamp set, so you will see the clear blocks.  There is 14 stamps in this set and has not only some lovely stamp settings but also the sentiments!
Sitting Here Photopolymer Stamp Set
* If you don't have the ink that I use to make the cards, of course you can use whatever colors that you have OR you can order the stamp pads from me!

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.  This is going to be a great way to build your stamping collection and have some fun using good quality Stampin' Up! products that we all love!!

Send your check in the amount of $24 made payable to me.  Remember the deadline is July 31st.

Cindy Ehlers
W7226 Panther Creek Rd
Neillsville, WI 54456

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!!
Cindy

No comments: