Monday, January 8, 2024

January Technique Class or Class to Go!

 I have a beautiful technique to share with you, I am calling it Gorgeous Garden Dies & Blending Brushes. A super easy way to create a stunning background with a blending brush, ink and dies. Your cards will have a variegated look with this technique, but it isn't hard at all.

Here is a card (not one that you will be making) that I came up with when I was playing.


Project Recipe:

STAMPS: Wonderful Thoughts

INK: Highland Heather

PAPER: Fresh Freesia Base, White Layer, Fresh Freesia Layer

ACCESSORIES: Wonderful Thoughts Dies, Dimensionals

If you live local, consider joining us in person; but this class is also as a Class to Go!  What that means is you can order the class from me for only $10 plus postage.  You will receive everything to make two technique cards and a fancy fold card plus receive a technique trading card. All that you need to supply is ink, adhesive and simple word stamps.

Let me know if you are interested, there is a "Contact Me" form on the right hand side of this blog. Just complete it and include your email address so that I can email you back with more information and my email address.  I will invoice you using Paypal, postage will cost approximately $5.

Thanks and take care,
Cindy

*******************************************************************************

What is Happening:

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, January 9  - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday, January 11 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday, January 30 - Kit Class or Class to Go, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK


No comments: