Thursday, April 29, 2010

Butterfly Birthday


I have been busy replenishing my stock of cards and came up with this birthday card. It uses all Stampin' Up! ingredients and here is the list:
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink: More Mustard, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede
Extras: Circle Scallop Die, Soft Suede Grosgrain Ribbon, Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon and Designer paper
This card actually took more of my time than I thought it would, but I liked the end results.
So the wedding plans are going according to schedule. The shower is the 8th of May and I just found out that after the shower the guys will come back to Kristy's moms for a cookout. Not a problem until I was asked by the son to make; potato salad, deviled eggs and BLT salad!! So I decided I better take a day off of work just to cook! But it will be fun and I enjoy cooking so its really no problem.
The invites were mailed today and I am happy to say that they survived the mail service, even though they required extra postage which I really don't agree with as I have received heavier and thicker envelopes at the regular postage. No wonder people turn to the email.
So until next time, take care.

No comments: