Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring Birthday Card


Here is the Mother's Day card that I made for my mom. I really have gotten into the using Whisper White for the front of alot of my cards, it really makes the card pop!
The card uses the following Stampin' Up! ingredients:
Stamps: Of the Earth (Hostess Set), Whimsical Words and Well Scripted
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White and Cameo Coral
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Soft Suede and Certainly Celery
Tempting Turquoise Grossgrain Ribbon and the Polka Dot Embossing Folder complete this card.
I have two more cards to share with you but I have to take their pictures and then I can upload them probably tomorrow night. I hear that CSI Miami is just staring and I have to get out there and watch it. So until tomorrow, take care!!

No comments: